neděle 23. prosince 2012

Registry Patch to Enable Maximum Power Saving on Wifi Adapters for Windows 7

I’ve spent several hours maybe days just setting up my wifi adapter in Lenovo Thinkpad X201i back to maximum performance because its default value “Maximum power saving” simply doesn’t work. I was wondering how it comes that I have to re-set it every time after rebooting my laptop.

It was described in one of my previous posts and discussed on several places including Lenovo Blog.

Now I found very interesting piece of software in my Installed Programs which is called “Registry Patch to Enable Maximum Power Saving on Wifi Adapters for Windows 7”. Thinking that this is probably the reason why I have to reset it always after reboot.

Now, I am going to uninstall it and will keep you updated about the result.

image

0 komentářů:

hledej.me » Tykač

Google
 

počet návštěv blogu za posledních 7 dní

Oblíbené příspěvky

hledej.me